Sunday 26 July 2015

Presents..

To me!


I arrived home from work on Friday to find a package awaiting.. Inside beautiful flowers, all in shades of yellow and white. I added some Lady's mantle and some osmanthus from the garden, and filled this vessel, which now sits in my hallway, and also....





This one, which is currently cheering my living room.

These were a thank You, for having made the bridesmaids dresses for that recent wedding.

I had the joy of making, and I also got flowers! Win-win!

 Then yesterday, at work, this amazing piece arrived!



A candle tree made by an elderly gentleman, from bits in his garden, just for me!
You must excuse the background, my usual chaos reigns... 


I am impressed with the loving patience this man put in to make something just for me! He has varnished it exceedingly thoroughly, which brings out the colour of the wood.

I think it is likely to come out at Christmas, for the future. Once I have stopped smiling every time I look at it, it will go away until then!


I have had a good week! I hope your week was equally good!


Sewing?




Oh! sewing!

Only a little and sort of secret...




here is a little sneaky peek!

All will, eventually be revealed...







4 comments:

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Beautiful flowers and the candle tree is amazing!!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Those flowers and lovely and the candle tree is wonderful :)

Gina said...

Beautiful flowers. I love the Candle TRee, what a lovely gift

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Gorgeous flowers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts