Sunday 11 March 2018

Received...

My birdie pouch came through just as I posted off mine to my partner.  so, here is what I was gifted with,
Would you believe, my brave partner had never installed a zip before. Well, I can tell you, I would never have known. She did a perfect job. 

And look at my goosey heads! aren't they just lovely! I love the bright colours and the 'attitude' they emanate! 

And then there were extras. Wee notelets, flannel printed with birds, and some plushies. 






I think I did very nicely thank you!

And the twist? I sent to her and she sent to me! fair exchange, eh?

2 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

lovely .. so nice to be gifted with such lovely things xx

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Beautiful birdy gifts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts