Sunday 31 March 2019

Odds and ends..

I am remiss, I have not been keeping up, but then not a lot of sewing has been happening...





This is mainly because other duties are superseding the sewing room,, including more and more hoops to jump through for work. It is not work itself that is the hassle, but the extra bits, which one must do to keep working and for which one does not get paid....

However, that little oven glove appeared and was given to someone who, strange though it may sound, loves dachshunds. And blue.





Well, I think they are jolly wee dogs, too.



I have also done one or two other small items, but they somehow forgot to get themselves a photoshoot. I expect I had other stuff to get on with...

And we did squeeze in a holiday, where we managed to hit, accidentally, on the Spanish version of Sewing Bee!
Completely different, and oh so much more challenge... I loved it. Even though I speak no Spanish! Try it, when you can find the time- Maestros de la Costura... It takes a completely different tack...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts