Monday 11 July 2011

Hello!

Ok I already have a blog, so why start again? I suppose the other one was really started for the purpose of recording the garden, but it spread into sewing. I thought I could do with a separate place for sewing stuff. So this is it.





I started watching Amanda at crazymomquilts last autumn, and this year I thought I would be really daft and try out the skill builder at Sewn. I am going to have to work a lot of stuff out now, as I will need to learn how to add addresses and buttons to the blog. It will be good practise!
So all those blocks you see come from the skill builder.
http://sewnbyleila.blogspot.com
There is a nice button on this site to add to say I am trying to participate but I have yet to work that one out!So I am also going to put in my ha'porth for some giveaways, you never know someone has to be lucky!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts