Thursday 17 October 2013

Green ducks- done!

 Well, you knew there was more to come, didn't you?
So, some place mats,  reversible, of course...















 Three edged in black, and three in green...











and some coasters,, again all individual, and different from one another
And the whole set. I just do not know what else I might have added!

Statistics, for those of you who are so minded.
I was supplied with 1m each of
the lovely ducks
the pretty stripe
Green cotton
Black cotton

I supplied my own calico and some muslin, as well as the cotton wadding and the insulbright to complete the project.

I do have some of each of these fabrics left over for future projects. It was lovely quality and just thinking about it cheers me up!
I had an absolutely fabulous time doing it as well!

Thank you for my gorgeous fabric, Terry's!

9 comments:

cheeky monkey said...

Brilliant kitchen ensemble! Looks great! Da macht kochen doch gleich noch viel mehr Spaß

Diane-crewe said...

such fun x they look greatx

Sarah said...

Looks like you've had lots of fun making these!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

These are wonderful! Your kitchen is going to look great with those ducks :)

Yvonne Campbell said...

Awesome ducks! Love that they are reversible.

Anonymous said...

Your ducks are so cute.

Toye said...

Thanks for linking up! I love your green ducks!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

You've done a fabulous job combining those fabrics, Rachel. Everything looks great, but I especially like the 2nd side of the place mats, and the duck coasters are awesome.

Catherine said...

Love these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts