Now, a couple of our bee members have had to drop out as we have gone along, which would leave the current queen several blocks short, we are all making two blocks per month, so two bees down, and you are four blocks out. So there are a few of us who volunteered to do a little extra. Good thing I was one of them!
So, when I was half way through putting together the next one, and realised I had put the strips together in the wrong order... leaving me two half blocks which could not make a whole... in the block above, imagine I have the top half, and the left half.... Instead of getting the seam ripper out, I made more blocks and just matched the pieces to get the blocks as needed. Whew!
So now I have all four blocks ready to post. And quite early in the month... I better smile sweetly at my husband, he gets my Post Office duties most often!