Tuesday 22 July 2014

In all dimensions

 You may remember this block...

















and you may remember this one too..












well they joined with some friends, and all came together to make this quilt!

 Backed in a pretty fleece, and bound in shades of purple, and looking fresh and pretty thrown over the back of my sofa.. All the wrong colours for my living room, but who cares! I love it anyway!
I am really pleased with how it worked out in the end! and a big thank you to a rather good friend who helped poke me in the posterior to get it finished! Thank you!

Ended up 55" square, so just nicely works as a cover for a double bed, not draping down the sides, and would look great on a single bed, too.

6 comments:

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

It's lovely, you must be thrilled with it!

SewLittleToSay said...

What great colours and textures. I love the scrappy binding and what look to be pearlescent prints.

Sarah said...

How pretty. And to think I got the first draft of those 3 d pinwheels (it is always admired by visitors).

Diane-crewe said...

it has come out great .. love the colours x

Melissa said...

Absolutely lovely! I like how the purples just work so well together!

ooobop.com said...

What a gorgeous combination. Lovely work MF x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts