Wednesday 29 April 2015

Done, and done!

I finished the requested bag...
 Effective for a beach bag...
 and a simple back, with magnetic catch pocket,















and those useful pockets inside.


You can get a towel, the sun lotion, your sunglasses and your book in there, and still have room for a bottle of water, and any other little essentials..







so, having done that one, I thought I could proceed with another of my summer tops... I copied the neckline from a t shirt I already have, and I widened those sleeves a little, a bit more airy, in the hope of warmer weather!

So, now all I need is that warmer weather!

2 comments:

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

The seaside is calling your name! I love that bag and your top looks perfect for some Summer weather. Happy May Day!

Gertie Pye said...

What a fabulous bag! Perfect for the beach. And I'm sure the weather for your lovely top will be on its way soon (although today we just had wind, wind and more wind...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts