Wednesday 15 March 2017

Bits and bobs

The jacket is done...
 and I am pleased with it. Simple, but with that shot taffeta lining, and lack of fuss, I think it will look classy.  And how the silk glows! ( shame about the body it will be going on, but hey, you can't have everything!)












And then, of course, I had to take part in another small swap.. Triptych.


Three  linked tiny quilts, whatever you were inspired to do, you do, and send to a partner, who has no idea who is making what for them. And they are making for, someone else, of course.

I have explored this theme before, but nevertheless it felt appropriate for the partner I was assigned. So, I went with it- yes I thought about and rejected umpteen different ideas before this one happened, and felt OK.




and there had to be some variation, and a link, so other members of the wildlife community came into play. 















Finishing with this fellow, out on definite business dealings... Very purposeful. 




 I think the three follow through nicely.

And then, a small something? Well, let me not let a good theme go past...  Let us have a basket,





 The deer again
 and some hares,




And Mr Fox has to come in again, too


This was sent about a week ago, so sometime soon, it should land at its new home...





1 comment:

Katrina said...

Lovely set! I like your fox conducting its serious dealings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts