Monday 20 February 2012

bee happy

I am just putting a little appeal together.

I had never taken part in a bee, but Sunni, started a 'stash bee', where the idea is, that you should not have to go out and spend lots of money on new fabric, but make up blocks, from what you already have stashed, for a different person each month, according to their directions.
Ok so I have only done one month so far, and come August, I have to tell everyone what I want them to do for me, But that will be alright, as I have a couple of different ideas buzzing round my head (so that is why it is a bee!).

Anyway at the time I was looking for a bee to join, so were quite a few others. Sunni started one bee in January. I was too late to join that one, but she was kind enough to get another going in February, which I am in.
There are a few ladies wanting to join in, but our bee is still full, so a third hive is needed, so, how about it? go and see Sunni, and let her know you want some of the fun, too.
Go on take a look on Flickr too, and see some of what is going on in the groups! it looks like everyone has had great fun doing the blocks.

1 comment:

Diane-crewe said...

signed up xx mind you getting to it was "fun" with the google reader system getting me EVEN closer to the edge of MADNESS than ever xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts