Thursday 4 October 2012

Finish along- results!

Ok, I joined the Finish along, way back in July, and this was my list

1.    Bookbag- Alex
2.    Cover for notebook-kitty
3.    Kindle cover, Kitty
4.    Kindle cover, me
5. quilt to put together from Skill builder blocks. 
6. use those lovely charm packs I have! 
7. the pretty Japanese fabrics need making into a pretty quilt!
8. do tutorial for Augusts Stash block!aaah important!
 
 
What did I achieve? 
 
Well, Number 4, number 5 and number 8 have been completed. 
 
 this is number 5!



All bound and completed, and now residing on the back of my sofa!



















 
The others? well, sadly, no!

So thank you Rhonda,  This is my entry into the finish along finishes!





2 comments:

Second Chance Tan said...

ooooo what fab sneak peeks at this lovely green quilt - it looks wonderful, well done for finishing x

Diane-crewe said...

ANY finish is better than NONE... esp with the week you have been having x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts