Monday 2 June 2014

May sewing?

Well, I did have a couple of bee blocks, one for a starter- but I made that in April... but it still counts? right?

this floaty star!

then, I had a bee block or two to make for the hipbees... 



















Foundation paper pieced- I am not a keen doer of this technique, but I do love the end result!













and that bag- yes I will do it a post of it's own, promise!


and I think that is all I achieved- between various other activities...



so here is hoping for a more productive June!

oh, and having met Lynn from Lily's quilts, I thought I would go mad, and join her 'fresh sewing day' once more!  see you there!

2 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

you did well with some complicated work xx

Sarah said...

You achieved great points in all your blocks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts