Monday 12 December 2011

sorted

Thanks for the very helpful suggestion, Rainbow Hare,
I have done much as you suggest. I opened the seam where the lining and the outer meet at the top of the bag, moved my closure to the right level, and then did a cute mini applique to cover the damage. It will, of course, be hidden when the bag is shut, but is a sweet secret, to be seen on opening. So I am happy. I have then topstitched back together again. I will post pictures, but not till after Christmas. Oh, All right, another mini sneaky,
Anything else really has to wait!


Cindy at Fluffy Sheep is back up and running, all moved in, I trust, and doing a giveaway again. I don't think I would be so well organised!

2 comments:

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Oh good! I'm so glad it worked out :)

Pieces to Love said...

I'm glad you were able to fix it with 'minimal' damage. I would have taken the whole thing apart or tossed in the wip bin never to emerge again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts