Friday 8 June 2012

Winning Friday



Well I said it might have to be a hat! And it is a hat. My husband and my son both Morris dance, and so a hat with flowers is more or less obligatory. And I borrowed my son's hat- without asking- to do a quick draw. I know he wouldn't mind, on this occasion.







So, I wrote my numbers out- there aren't many so it is very easy- and dropped them in the hat.
 Shook it up a little and picked someone's number.

















so, 8, who are you?

it is barb, from Witzend!I shall contact you for details!
Polka dots on their way!  













4 comments:

Barb and Sharon said...

Wow! I guess I can't say I never win any more. Thank you so much for hosting this give away. I'm at 50 posts now so I will have to think about what to give away at my 100th post. Thanks again,

Barb@Witsend

Diane-crewe said...

well done xx hope the gat is OK! x

Diane-crewe said...

the Hat even!!!

Deborah said...

So nice to meet you through our new purse swap! It should be fun! Deborah/ Miss Luella

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts